The delinquency report inside a loan is designed to give you a comprehensive view of that loan’s delinquency.
In the left column, you get the following information:
- Amount Due – This is the amount that has come due on the loan that hasn’t been paid. Click to see how this amount breaks down into interest, principal, fees, etc.
- # Of Days Past Due – This is the number of days since the any amount came due on the loan that has not yet been paid.
- 1st Delinquency Date – This is the date on which the earliest unpaid amount came due on the loan. Click this to be taken to the Delinquency History Table.
- Loan Recency – This is the number of days since a payment was made on the loan.
- Unique Delinquencies – This is the number of times the loan has been delinquent. Click on this to view the Delinquency History Table, which has more information about unique delinquencies.
- Last Payment Date – This is the most recent date on which a payment was made on the loan. Click the link to be taken to the payments tab.
- Last Payment Amount – This is the amount of the most recent payment made on the loan. Click the link to be taken to the payments tab.
- Stoplight – This shows the current stoplight color for the loan. Click the link to be taken to the historical archive to see stoplight history.
- Next Due Date – This is the next date on which a payment will come due on the loan.
- Next Payment Amount – This is the amount of the next payment that will come due on the loan.
- Last Human Activity Date – This is the date when the most recent action was taken on the loan that required human input.
- Active Flags – These are all of the flags that apply to the loan. Click the link to be taken to the flags history on the loan.
In the right column, you have options for other things you can do to help you understand the loan better. The following options are available (click to the right of any option to see an article about it):
- Review notes, alerts, and promises on this account – Click to be taken to the Promises tab inside the servicing section of the loan. From there, you can check out the Notes/Alerts tab.
- Review the delinquency history – Click to be taken to the Delinquency History Table inside the loan.
- Determine the reason for delinquency – Use the information gathered from the above two actions to determine the reason for the account delinquency.
- Review transaction history – Click to be taken to the Transactions Report inside the loan.
- Review changed due dates, late fees, and schedule rolls – Click to be taken to the Setup Tools inside the loan. From here you can see changed due dates, late fee settings, and schedule rolls for the loan.
- Review customer communication history – Click to be taken to the Customer Communication for the primary customer.
- Phone carrier lookup – Looking up the phone carrier can be done inside the Contact & Personal Information section of a customer file. This will verify that a phone number is real and which carrier (e.g. AT&T, Sprint) the number is assigned to.
- Address verification – Addresses can be verified inside the Contact & Personal Information section of a customer file.
- Employment verification – To verify employment you will need to look at the customer’s employment information.
- Payment profile expiration verification – You can check payment profiles either directly inside the customer file or inside of PCI Wallet.
- GPS location (if applicable) – If there is a GPS unit attached to the collateral, you can check on it inside the Collateral tab of a loan.
- Insurance coverage verification – Click to be taken to the Insurance tab of the loan.
- Send SMS text – Click to add this loan to the SMS tool.
- Send email – Click to add this loan to the Email tool.
- Send physical mailer – This feature is not yet complete, but you will have the option to choose to have something mailed to the borrower directly from LoanPro.
- Set up AutoPay – Click to be taken to the AutoPay tab of the loan.
- Post an account promise – Click to be taken to the Promises tab of the loan.
- Print a form – Click to be taken to the Custom Forms tab of the loan.